Oxford Serological Pipettes
Oxford Serological Pipettes come in a variety of sizes ranging from 1 mL, 2 mL, 5 mL, 10 mL, 25 mL, 50 mL, and 100mL serologicals which are color coded to easily differentiate volume sizes. Our Serologicals are regulated by USP Class VI, ISO11137, ISO13485, and ISO9001 quality management system. Each serological pipette is manufactured in a class 100,000 room environment to prevent contamination and provide sterilization to our products. The serological pipettes are contaminant free from DNase/RNase and are non-pyrogenic, and non-cytotoxic. Our serologicals are available in individually packed in peel-to-open wrap packaging.
Oxford Lab Products’ new serological pipettes offer some of the most accurate and precise fluid dispensing available. Our serological pipettes are universal fit and designed to be applicable to all motorized pipette controllers in the industry. The disposable Oxford Serological Pipettes are ideal for tissue culture samples and liquid transferring. Our serological pipettes and filters come fully sterile and are packaged to prevent contamination. This serological pipette can sustain temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. The graduations are calibrated for accurate dispensing within ±2% and are distinctly legible and visible with clear black ink. The serological pipettes are made from general polystyrene, the filters are made from polyolefin, and are compliant with USP Class VI to determine biocompatibility of materials. The serologicals are free from DNase/RNase, pyrogens, cytotoxins and are sterilized by gamma irradiation SAL10 (ISO11137). This product is manufactured under ISO13485 and ISO9001 quality management system.
Oxford Serological Pipettes Features and Benefits:
- Universal fit to all controllers in the industry
- Free of DNase/RNase, pyrogenic, latex, and cytotoxic
- Reverse and Negative graduations assist in aspirating and dispensing liquids
- Pipette: GPPS (General polystyrene), Filter: PO (Polyolefin)
- Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Each serological pipette comes with filter barrier to stop overflow of liquid into the serological pipette
- Sterile and available in Individually packed in peel-to-open wrap packaging
- Color coded to identify different sizes
- Serologicals are individually wrapped and sold by cases in different quantities depending on sizes
- Graduations are clearly legible and calibrated for accurate dispensing to within ±2%
- Shelf Life: 3 years after month of production
$50.00 – $103.00