Oxford BenchMate TR6 Digital Tube Roller
The Oxford Lab Products BenchMate (TR6) Digital Tube Roller optimizes mixing of blood and viscous samples. The unique design of this digital tube roller includes removable nylon rollers which can be autoclaved for easy cleaning of the digital tube roller.
TR6 Digital Tube Roller model can be used in incubators up to 40 ˚C and in cold rooms at temperatures down as low as 5 ˚C.
Features and Benefits:
BenchMate TR6 Digital Tube Roller:
- Speed setting from 10 to 80 rpm, and timer setting from 1 to 99 mins and infinite mode.
- Adjustable roller spacing to hold different diameter tubes.
- Programming feature – User can save and run up to 9 user-defined programs (protocols).
- Microprocessor controlled for accurate speed under variable loads.
- Pulse mode for more vigorous mixing (alternating rotating direction). The user can set the pulse time from 30 to 99 seconds.
- Stackable design with robust construction.